Choosing a fragrance is a very personal thing, but men love to earn female praise. We tell you what to choose to take all the applause.
The aroma of each body expresses much about the person. It is a great cover letter (for better or worse) that communicates personal habits and qualities to others. That is why it is worth learning a little about fragrances recommended for each skin and about the latest trends in each season. To get into the subject, we tell you what are the best perfumes for men according to women .
The best men’s perfumes according to women
There are many fragrances and it is impossible to keep up with the amount of perfumes and varieties launched by brands. National, international, economical, luxury, for day or night, which combine better according to whether it is hot or cold … The options are endless.Being such a personal issue, objectively identifying the best perfume is a titanic task. However, in this selection we suggest which perfumes women prefer in men.
1. Dior Sauvage by Christian Dior
This perfume drives women crazy. If what you want is to leave a good impression anywhere, this is the fragrance for you. This is a classic for which you will receive many compliments regardless of the occasion. The right fragrance for when you want to go safe.
2. Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau de Parfum by Ralph Lauren
This colony works throughout the year and every time you want to leave a good impression. Its intensity finds a perfect balance with its soft and sweet aromas. The contrast generates a distinctive masculine aroma.
3. One Million by Paco Rabanne
This colony stands alone. It is one of the most popular: those who use it love how the aroma of roses combines with cinnamon and leather. This sophisticated aroma works well at any time of the year.
4. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
Men’s Fitness magazine listed it as a guarantee to please women regardless of age. This masculine fragrance has a contrast between warmth and masculinity, which will make you stand out among all men. It was released in the 90s but it is still the perfume of a winner.
5. Ck One by Calvin Klein
While it is a unisex fragrance, it is one of the favorites of women and the most sold in history. This perfume has a subtle aroma that can be used in any situation. The right point of sophistication and courage.
6. Eros of Versace
This fragrance of man gives off manhood. It is vibrant, sexy and great for any event. It has a clean and perfectly balanced aroma. Both its bottle and its aroma have the touch of Italian elegance ideal for any moment.
7. Aqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
If you ever wondered which colony makes women love you, it is this one. It has that aroma that makes everyone turn to look at you. With a mixture of citrus and sweets, it is from the aquatic olfactory family and perfect for those who want to be above the crowd.
8. The One by Dolce & Gabbana
With a unique and memorable tone, this fragrance lasts for a long time on the skin. While it is not cheap, the price is worth it. Its aroma is friendly and will make others feel as if they had already met you before. Ideal for women to come into trust.
9. Aventus Creed for men
It was designed for the hot seasons and every year has more followers. It is an expensive perfume but as recommended as the impact on the perception of women. It usually arouses sighs immediately with its fruit notes combined exquisitely.
10. Starwalker of Mont Blanc
Very versatile and unlike the previous one is an accessible perfume. It is often said that it is a Creed clone but it is important to keep in mind that, in the price-quality ratio, or from the female point of view, price-reaction its essentially citrus aroma also generates an enduring impression.
How to choose perfumes for men
The aromas evoke situations, memories, people and places. When we choose a perfume we have to take into account what effect we want to generate on others. Most people keep the essences in their memory and associate them with the person who uses them.It seems simple but to choose a perfume it is important to consider the type of skin, personal tastes, if the person has an allergy and several other issues. Keep in mind that fragrances that are very pleasant for some people can be annoying for others. That is why it is essential not to buy in a hurry and know some keys to find the right perfume.
How to choose your ideal perfume
A fact that few know is that the same perfume can cause a different response in each type of skin: an essence can give off more or less intensity depending on the body. Similarly, fragrances can last more or less time depending on who uses them.For all this, sometimes it is trial and error. It is not easy to discover which fragrance best suits each of us, but there are some keys that you can keep in mind when choosing a perfume.
- That please and identify : the most important of all is that the scent likes the person who uses it, because it is who will carry it all the time. It is very difficult to feel represented by something we do not like. The ideal perfume is what makes those who use it feel comfortable and safe.
- The difference between cologne or perfume : buying a cologne is not the same as a perfume. The colony only contains a 6 percent aromatic concentration. This means that it lasts less time on our skin and, if we want it to last, we will have to apply the product several times during the day. In contrast, the perfume has a much higher aromatic concentration , which is usually between 20 and 30 percent. This makes the fragrance of a perfume can last on our skin for up to eight hours, something ideal if we have a party or special event.
- The type of skin: if you have oily skin, it is best to look for a soft, light and discreet aroma. If, on the other hand, your skin is dry, be careful because it absorbs the fragrance faster and you will have to reinforce it several times a day. It is best that you buy a perfume and not a cologne. In case you have sensitive skin, take special care when using any type of perfume because you can develop consequences such as irritation or inflammation.
- The mood: perfumes and colognes allow to express personality and mood. It is an excellent cover letter so it is best to have two or three fragrances for each moment or situation. Many people have an aroma for day to day and another for the weekend or for an important event, when they resort to a more exclusive or expensive perfume.
A fragrance dresses us the same way a good shirt does. Just as wearing inappropriate clothing can make a bad impression, choosing a bad perfume can be fatal. We tell you which are the most preferred.
Best-selling men’s perfumes
How long have you not changed perfume? Men usually choose a perfume and keep it for a long time. However, every year a huge amount of fragrances goes on the market and this year was no exception. We put together a selection of the best-selling male perfumes in 2020 to encourage you to try.See perfumes for men in Mercado Libre
- Mont Blanc Explorer : It is a launch last year that promises to continue gaining more followers in this 2020. As its name suggests it is a perfume for adventurous men. Its aromas are marked by patchouli from the east, bergamot from Italy and vetiver, a characteristic root of Haiti. The trip is the essence of this perfume that along with the wanderlust has more and more followers.
- Channel Bleu : Ten years ago the well-known perfume house created this fragrance that mixes citrus with mint, nutmeg with ginger, cedar with patchouli, all in perfect harmony. Highly recommended.
- Pure XS by Paco Rabanne : A great perfume of Paco Rabanne with oriental style, gives off touches of ginger and vanilla. A best seller of the house that every year surprises with its perfumes.
- Only Loewe de Loewe : although it is a simple fragrance, it is not a basic aroma. The reissue of Solo de Loewe attracts attention for its design and that eternal aroma. With ingredients such as lime, thyme or rosemary, it gives an absolute Mediterranean touch.
- Boss Bottled Tonic by Hugo Boss : the brand decided to give the classic Boss Bottled a twist. To do this, he decided to incorporate ginger into the aromatic starting lineup, which gives him strength and vigor.